Combating Cellulite with Fresh Juices and Celluvac (Part Two)
Part Two: Super Raw Juices for all round general health
This week we continue a look into juicing and it's benefits! Below a re a list of fruits and veggies, that when juiced raw, provide specific benefits to your body!
- Carrot juice is a rich source of Vitamin A. It normalises the entire system and is a natural solvent for impurities and ulcerous conditions and a blood cleanser. Depending on the condition of the individual, raw carrot juice may be taken indefinitely and in quantities from 250ml to 3L a day. Besides being the richest source of vitamin A, it also contains an ample supply of vitamins B, C, D, E, G and K.
- Beetroot juice helps the liver to break down stored fats.Make fresh Beetroot juice with an extractor, and drink 120ml a day
- Celery juice helps remove excess fluid from the body, so is particularly valuable for stimulating a sluggish lymphatic system and can be enjoyed as a fresh fruit juice cocktail - with Beetroot and carrot juice in equal quantities
- Cucumber juice is well known for its strong, but gentle diuretic qualities, that make the kidneys eliminate wastes. To keep the kidneys functioning at optimum levels one should ideally drink the juice of a large cucumber every day.
- Watermelon Juice - when in season, you can enjoy chilled watermelon juice throughout the day. Watermelons are said to cleanse and remove excess fluids from the body - making it a guilt free indulgence with benefits
When treating cellulite, water retention, and sluggish systems; plenty of raw juices and fresh uncontaminated water helps tremendously in drawing and eliminating those stubborn toxins. It is something you should be adding to your health programme, along with your Celluvac, to help your body beat cellulite!