Celluvac to the rescue!
We all know that once cellulite has formed it can be a stubborn, lingering and exasperating problem. The good news is that with mindful eating, drinking plenty of fresh water and raw juices, as well as following your easy-to-use Celluvac Program you'll be well on your way to combating this troublesome condition affecting so many of us women today.
Cellulite strikes women of all ages, colors and creeds, the rich and the poor, the healthy and the sick, the young and the old...So one way or another there is no way of escaping it in our current times without a little intervention.
But why Celluvac? Celluvac is based on the ancient Chinese treatment of cupping, which stimulates the lymphatic system, extracting toxins and aids a sluggish system return to normal with continued use. Running the celluvac cups along a lightly oiled affected area, serves to both lift and extract toxins, making them mobile and easy to eliminate via the lymphatic system. Drinking plenty of water and fresh raw juices, green vegetables in particular, can help immensely in this elimination process.
Using your Celluvac program for only 15 minutes a day is all you need to give your cellulite the boot for ever. Like bathing and brushing your teeth, Celluvac should be part of every woman's daily beauty routine!
IAHB/ITEC (Austria) DIP.Reflexology/Shiatsu/
Combating Cellulite with Fresh Juices and Celluvac (Part Two)
Part Two: Super Raw Juices for all round general health
- Carrot juice is a rich source of Vitamin A. It normalises the entire system and is a natural solvent for impurities and ulcerous conditions and a blood cleanser. Depending on the condition of the individual, raw carrot juice may be taken indefinitely and in quantities from 250ml to 3L a day. Besides being the richest source of vitamin A, it also contains an ample supply of vitamins B, C, D, E, G and K.
- Beetroot juice helps the liver to break down stored fats.Make fresh Beetroot juice with an extractor, and drink 120ml a day
- Celery juice helps remove excess fluid from the body, so is particularly valuable for stimulating a sluggish lymphatic system and can be enjoyed as a fresh fruit juice cocktail - with Beetroot and carrot juice in equal quantities
- Cucumber juice is well known for its strong, but gentle diuretic qualities, that make the kidneys eliminate wastes. To keep the kidneys functioning at optimum levels one should ideally drink the juice of a large cucumber every day.
- Watermelon Juice - when in season, you can enjoy chilled watermelon juice throughout the day. Watermelons are said to cleanse and remove excess fluids from the body - making it a guilt free indulgence with benefits