Achieve healthy and glowing skin. Body brush in the morning and start your day invigorated and energised. For a stress-relieving pampering session in the evening, use slow long strokes and enjoy the relaxing body massage that our body brushes offer. Either way, enjoy the pampering feeling of body brushing and achieve smooth, healthy and glowing skin.
The benefits of dry body-brushing include:
- Exfoliating dry skin.
- Detoxifying by increasing blood circulation and promoting lymph flow/drainage.
- Unclogs pores in the exfoliation process.
- Stimulates nervous system, which can make you feel invigorated afterward.
- Brightens dull skin.
How to dry body-brush:
Gently but firmly brush your skin in long strokes toward your heart, going over each area two or three times. At your belly, brush in a clockwise motion. Dry brushing is done before showering or bathing.
Do not use on open wounds, broken skin or sunburn.
To clean your dry body brush, please follow these steps:
- Fill a bowl with warm water and add a few drops of tea tree oil.
- The water level should reach a maximum of half the bristle.
- Place the brush in the bowl with the bristles facing down.
- Move the brush around. The movement frees dead cells and dirt in the bristles.
- Let it soak for 5 minutes.
- Replace the water with a clean one.
- Rinse by moving the bristles around to remove all tea tree oil.
- Shake the brush, place it on a dry towel, bristle down to absorb excess water for a few minutes, then air dry away from the sun.