Benefits of our infrared sauna blanket:
- Detox body
- Promote glowing skin
- Boost mood
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve sleep quality
- Recover faster after exercise
It is recommended for beginners to spend 10 to 15 minutes in an infrared sauna blanket. But once you’re acclimated, you can stay zipped in for the suggested 20 to 30 minutes.
Zipper: Easy to use and clean
If you have any of the following conditions, check with your doctor for approval before use:
- Skin diseases, burns or inflammation.
- Pace-maker or other implantable devices.
- Heart disease or illness.
- Broken bones/fractures.
- Nausea or headache.
- Immediate post-surgery.
- Abnormal blood pressure.
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Metal or other body implants, including breast implants.
- Anxiety, claustrophobia or other psychological illness.
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS (SPECS):
- Made of high-quality PU material on the outside.
- Made of waterproof PVC inside.
- Maximum Temperature Reached: 80℃
- Time Setting: Up to 60 Minutes
- Power: 650w
- Frequency: 50 Hz – 60 Hz
- Voltage: 110 V or 220–240
- Dimensions: 178cm x 84cm (purple)