Detox your body, boost your mood, burn calories, and get glowing skin.
Infrared Sauna Blanket Benefits:
- Burn up to 900 calories per session
- Detox the body
- Reduce muscle and joint pain
- Improve sleep quality
- Promote glowing skin
- Faster recovery time after physical training
- Improve circulation
Safest FAR INFRARED radiation.
Easy to use remote.
Made of high-quality, soft, flexible material.
Comfortable hand openings.
Display: 1-7 level
Timer Settings: 1 hour
Power & voltage: 600w, 100-240V
Electrical Field: Low EMF
Temp setting: 25-80°C
Blanket size: 90cm/180cm
We standby the quality of this product and therefore offer a 1 year warranty.
Q: In terms of performance/results, how does the Infrared Sauna blanket differ from standard Infrared Sauna?
A: The Blankets offer far infrared rays whereas the sauna offers full spectrum.
Q: What are Far Infrared Rays?
A: Far infrared rays may help deliver a deep detoxifying sweat and allow your body to push out those environmental toxins. Your heart rate should increase to the pace of a light jog and which leaves you with healthy soft glowing skin.
Q: What material is the blanket made of ?
A: High quality grade waterproof & fireproof PU is used for the outside of the blanket. The inner is waterproof PVC and polyester fiber cotton.
Q: What is the EMF rating?
A: Low EMF, up to 3 mg
Q: What is used to heat the blanket?
A: The heating element is carbon fiber heating wire.
Infrared sauna blankets are safe for most people, but there are some contraindications that should be considered before use.
Contraindications for infrared sauna blankets include:
- Cardiovascular conditions (e.g., high blood pressure, heart disease)
- Pacemaker or other implanted devices
- Hemophilia or other bleeding disorders
- Skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis
- Active cancer
- Recent surgery or injury
It is important to note that this is not an exhaustive list of contraindications. If you have any concerns, please speak to your doctor before using an infrared sauna blanket.
In addition to the above contraindications, there are some general precautions that should be taken when using an infrared sauna blanket:
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water before, during, and after use.
- Avoid using the sauna blanket for more than 40 minutes at a time.
- Start with a low temperature and gradually increase it as you become more comfortable.
- Get out of the sauna blanket immediately if you feel any discomfort.