Microneedling can be an absolute game changer when it comes to anti-aging, scaring and pigmentation reduction.
0.75mm Derma Roller – Numbing cream may be necessary.
Derma Roller Benefits:
- Reduces deep lines and wrinkles
- Reduces acne scars
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Reduces aging spots and hyper-pigmentation
- Smooths skin texture
- Improves the absorption of skin care products
- Can be used on all areas of the face, neck and body
- Simulates hair growth
It's a painless process so don't let all the tiny needles scare you. This at-home treatment stimulates the production of thousands of new collagen fibers.
Be sure to always sanitize your derma roller before and after each use.
Dip the head into a cup of isopropyl alcohol (IPA) and let it soak for fifteen minutes. Any solution is sufficient, as long as it is at least 70% alcohol. Return the cover soon after, as it prevents the needles from getting bent.
Cleanse and exfoliate your skin with a gentle fruit enzyme peel.
How to use your Derma Roller:
- Apply your serum to your face.
- Gently roll over your skin vertically, horizontally, and diagonally, rolling twice over your cheeks, forehead, chin, lips, and neck. Do not press hard - apply as much pressure as you can comfortably tolerate.
- You can derma roll 1-3 times a week. If your skin is sensitive, ease into how frequently you use your derma roller.
- After finishing, add a second layer of serum.
- After use, promptly sanitize your derma roller and store it in its plastic case. Also, be sure to replace your derma roller often, once a month, if you’re using it several times a week, or after 10-15 uses.